Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Catching up...
I'm just about caught up. I still have other photos to download, but I had to wait til I was back in Utah to get them on my computer (we had the wrong connections to put them on our laptop) and now I don't have the camera I need anymore because Rick took it back with him to Arkansas. Phew! So here are some pictures to enjoy from the last couple of months. Don't be overwhelmed. There are a lot. Enjoy! More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I loved all the updates and seeing pictures. I can't believe your baby is 1 and your having another so soon. You make such a great mom and I only wish I could experience your journey with you more! Miss you! love you!
Fun stuff! Thanks for posting pix - I love it. Was fun to play with the little goontas myself this past week - wish we could see you guys more often, we miss you already!
she is so cute and bex loves playing with her maybe even a little too much.
Post a Comment