Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Random photos 2 - Arkansas setting

Obviously these pictures are taken on multiple days, but it goes to show what our days are like in Little Rock. We make do with what we have and we have fun doing it!

Crazy hair from 2 piggy tails after a napJust 1 piggy tail - looks kind of like a peacockI hate these cupboards because they are big enough for her to hang out in. The ones at home don't have this much space.As you can see behind the silly face, the pool was being filled that day. Not cool on a hot day!I had no idea what these 2 were up to. So cute!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

My favorite is the peacock!

L. Smith said...

Ahh i can't wait to see her! She has grown up so much! I love her piggy tails and what a darling cake! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Mindy said...

I love post pigtail hair!! Addy's is the same way:) Keira is so adorable!