Thursday, June 18, 2009

Congrats to the new Momma

A BIG CONGRATS to a new mother...my sister-in-law Elise (and proud father, V). She'll probably hate me for posting this, but I'm so excited for my baby girl #2 to have a cousin so close in age to her (of course, big sister Keira isn't all that much older). Plus, she doesn't have a blog so I'm bloggin' it up for her.

I'm so excited for her to discover this new adventure. She's going to be a wonderful mom because she is so kind and thoughtful of others that being a mom will come so naturally to her. I'm so proud of her! Love you Elise and Eva (ee-va). Wish you a quick and healthy recovery!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting! You'll have to post more pics of all of them as soon as you get some.

Rochelle said...

She looks beautiful. I always look horrid after delivery. Maybe I should have tried a C-section? :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awe...Eeeeeeeva! I love it! We are so excited for Boo & Baby Boo!

Blackham Family said...

I Know you dont know me. But I was pretty good friends with Elise growing up. I am so excited for her. She really is one of the nicest people I know. She will be a great mother. Tell her congralations for me if you dont mind. I have left you a comment before. I hope you dont think I am a crazy lady I really am not. I have always just thought so much of the Basset family and check in on your blog from time to time. Congralations on baby #2 as well. They will know me as Randi Robles.

Vanessa said...

How does she look so pretty right after giving birth?! lucky gal!!