Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tulip Festival

This was a family outing we took back in mid-April. It was so beautiful. The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point held a Tulip Festival for about 2 weeks. I love flowers! There were so many paths that were filled with all kinds of flowers - not just tulips. Flowers just make me happy. I took so many pictures of flower beds you would think I had never seen them before!!

Mommy & Keira - don't get many of theseDaddy & his girl. I love shots like this. It shows what a cute dad Rick is. He sure loves that squishy goontas (nickname - just means she is so dang cute!)You think she likes the grass?Of course we have to touch the water. She is such a water baby!This had a big outdoor amphitheater that faced a beautiful waterfall. You can actually walk over it.

1 comment:

rad6 said...

wow, some amazing pictures here. I love the one of keira on her dad's shoulders too.