Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A trip to the zoo

The weather was perfect for a day at the zoo. Thanks Adria for getting us there!! It was fun to see Keira's reaction to the different animals. I think the tigers were her favorite. She didn't want to leave that exhibit. I took me a couple of tries and distractions, but we did get to the rest of the zoo!

This was more of "test" photo - I'm testing my photography abilities (not much there). There is a chimp or gorilla in the background. Can't remember which now.This was hilarious! I wasn't even trying to feed the birds and they flew right onto my head! The funny thing was that the last thing I put in my hair was sunscreen. Don't understand why they would be attracted to that, but whatever gets a good photo op. Keira had no clue the entire time as to what was going on. I think she was confused because everyone was laughing at us.I know there aren't many photos, but all you women out there that hate taking pictures during pregnancy understand why.

2 comments:

rad6 said...

She is getting so big! And she is beautiful! I am going to see your mom this summer.... I hope I get to see you too.
Ruth

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh Kira is huge! Happy belated Birthday Kira! Looks like you guys are having fun! Cant wait until you have your little girl.
By the way I love that bird picture:) Too funny!