After our fun visit at the Riverhouse, we met Rick's family only an hour and a half away at Bullard's Bar. It's a lake Rick's family vacationed at often when he was a kid. We camped for a three days and boated during the daylight hours. And I mean ALL of the daylight hours. It was awesome! I have always loved boating. It doesn't matter to me if I'm participating in the water activities or not. The movement of the boat is very soothing. So soothing, in fact, that Cooper took great naps the whole time we were there. Cooper the trooper. There's not much more to be said so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
The kids with their cousin Eva.
Aunt Elise is feeding Cooper breakfast. He warmed up to her super fast.
Daily Fun...yes, the next 2 pictures are Keira and Rick. To say she is a thrill-seeker may be an understatement.
And the whole clan (Amber's family not pictured)
2 comments:
Kids are definitely lovin it.
So fun! Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment