Keira gave her first talk in Primary last week and did awesome! The topic was "Ways I Can Choose the Right". So we asked her what she thought that meant. She told us "helping mommy and being nice to Lexi". Perfect! Of course, that's how we started her talk and helped her finish with a simple testimony. What a big girl! She got right up there and without hesitation, went right into it. I love how independent this girl is!
Is it bad I took a picture of her at church? We tried a video at home, but it didn't quite work out so this is what we've got.

Ever since her talk, she tells me when she's choosing the right. It has been a perfect lesson for her and now Lexi understands it, too! We love Primary!
3 comments:
Penelope has yet to make her debut at the pulpit in Primary. I can't wait! Keira looks too big I can't believe it!!!
Cannot believe all these babies are growing up so fast!
Great experience and they learn and grow so much. Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment