Friday, February 3, 2012

Gettin' our creativity on

We've been feeling crafty lately, but it's more likely our way of chasing away the winter blues. The girls are so into crafts. Love it!

Disclaimer: I use my phone to take more pics since it's just easier. Excuse the blurriness please. Oh and yes...I have FINALLY entered the world of cool with my iPhone; well, a step in the right direction anyway :)

Thanks to Gramma Judy's research, we found this idea online. Who knew how much the girls would love this? It's perfect for both their ages so definitely would recommend it.


We had cousin Olivia over for the afternoon and spent some time getting into the Valentine spirit. I know all of their boxes are different sizes, but I had to make due with the boxes I had lying around (well more like saving for who knows what reason. Does that mean I'm a hoarder?) I wasn't trying to be unfair. I covered the boxes in the paper of their choice and they added stickers, buttons, and gems to their liking. (Sorry T...I completely forgot I had stickers while Liv was here).


We played princess chess today. Actually the girls made up their own game of "chess" and Lexi and I let the princesses dance around the "ballroom". Doesn't the checkerboard resemble a ballroom? Ha ha!

2 comments:

The Horners said...

Thanks for having her. She loves her box!

Gpa Paul said...

Love the games we can play with action heros and or princesses. Great creativity