"I am Rosemarys granddaughter, the spitting image of my father, and when the day is done my momma's still my biggest fan, sometimes I'm clueless and I'm clumsy, but I've got friends that love me and they know just where I stand, It's all a part of me and that's who I am."
I love this song. It always meant a lot to me because I can relate so much to it. I just thought it was funny how much Keira looked like her Daddy.
10 comments:
Cute pic, but I still think she looks like Ethan and that Carson is looking more like Ethan all the time.
I don't think she looks like Carson. She's going to be tall and skinny from the looks of it. I see no chubs yet!!
LOVE that song. And I can't believe how much she looks like him!
Definately...the spitting image of her father!
Leah, she's so pretty! I can't wait to meet her!
She really does look just like her dad. I used to sing that song too and it is driving me crazy that I can't think of the tune for the life of me right now.
You know, neither of our kids looks exactly like one of us, but they both look like people on my side of the family. It's so weird how that works out.
ha, ha. she totally is
yep she does
Hey Leah...it's Morgan! I found your blog somehow and you have such a cute family! The last time I saw you, you were just barely pregnant and now you have a baby! Time flies and it has been too long since we have seen you guys. She really does look just like Rick....so crazy! Anyways, she is beautiful and I can tell you two just absolutely adore her. I hope the summer is going well. I bet you can't wait to get home and back to your cute house! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. Ours is john-n-morgan.blogspot.com! Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment