Monday, July 7, 2008

Precious Girl



My sister, Jill, rocks! She was so nice to design our baby announcement for us and it turned out awesome. Thanks Jill! We owe you!

I know...she is almost 6 weeks old now, but we've had just a few crazy things going on that took us too long to get it together. You'll just have to get over it because here it is! Yeah for babies!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

She looks like a pretty princess sleeping in this picture!

Middleton said...

I love it! Way to go making such a cute baby and way to go Jill for the cute announcement. I wish I would have gotten her to do mine!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I was so excited to get mine this weekend...I've already printed a copy for my g'kids wall. So cute! And yes, Jill is very talented.

The McGraths said...

it looks great! she looks so much like Rick! i love her flower too. She is such a pretty little girl!

Baguleys said...

what a darling pic...she is so cute. i never did get an announcement out. she looks like a precious baby.

Vanessa said...

oh wow! that is really beautiful!

Vanessa said...

oh wow! that is really beautiful!