Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 months already?

This is what I get to be with everyday! I'm so lucky! (It's late at night so sorry if it's super dark and it's kind of a long one)



Isn't she so funny? Usually, she rolls side to side and makes her way around in circles, but this was the first time I had seen this. She's growing up so fast! 2 months! Can you believe it? It cracks me up how much she loves this play yard. Poor Rick...he's counting down the days til he gets to be home with her all the time. I LOVE BEING A MOM!

I decided since I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of her smiling that I would video it. I swear! Every time I pull out the camera, she stops smiling! What a booger!

7 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So, so, so CUTE! I love to see the smiles & hear the baby coos. Thanks for posting the video so we can enjoy her, too. She is really growing so fast.

Wiseguys said...

Yay! She's soo cute! I definitely think that Jaxon will be hitting on her when they meet! How fun!

The McGraths said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I'm glad your are enjoying motherhood. It is definatly worth the miserable 9 months!

Middleton said...

I agree with Cindi... although pregnnacy can be AWFUL... these beautiful babies are so worth it! What a precious little girl you have. Keep taking in every moment pretty soon she will be far from babyhood and you will treasure these moments. I still remember laying on the floor with Adia cheering her on while i thought she might roll and when it finally happened I was elated. Now with baby Kaden I won't put him down and if he rolls I think I would cry. They grow way too quick!

Rochelle said...

She is beautiful! Just like her momma!

Gina Deceuster said...

She's a Long One! Looks just like you, too. That's funny, you talk to your baby just like I used to talk to mine.

Rebecca said...

So stinkin cute. I love babies!