Friday, July 25, 2008
Keira's first trip to the lake
Today Keira and I went to Crystal Lake with some of our girlfriends out here. It was THE PERFECT DAY! It wasn't humid and the beach was beautiful.

Sandra, Adria, and Lauren (Lauren has actually just moved here from Utah. Her husband doesn't work for APX, but she is such a doll.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! I love being outdoors after having a new baby. It is so nice enjoying being outside with your new little one! You guys are cute!
She's so pretty. I think Adia looks more like you than your own baby. Yeah for Adia!
She looks so long. Livi is the same way. I can't wait to see them next to each other! She's a cutie and how come ur so pretty??
Look at you with your baby! Don't you just love being a mommy?
Great pic of you two on the blanket together. Mommy and Baby.
Post a Comment