Saturday, January 19, 2008
Make it pink!
We are adding a little more pink in our lives now that we know we're having a GIRL!! So in the words of the good fairy Flora, we'll make it pink. (Sleeping Beauty is Leah's favorite Disney movie and the fairies are always fighting over pink and blue for Princess Aurora's dress). Rick is so smart. He knew all along, especially when he had 2 dreams about having a girl. We actually found out last week, but we haven't been able to post in awhile. I've been working a ton lately so I get a few minutes everyday just to check a few emails and then I'm out the door again! We've already begun our shopping and I'm pretty set on a nursery theme. I'm super excited to know that our baby girl will have so many cousins so close in age. 6 kids due this year so far! We have 2 names picked, but are still debating about our favorite. Guess we'll wait and see when it gets closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray for girls! You, Terri, & Cindi tie the cousin count...9 boyz to 9 girlz...Jill will be the tie breaker! I agree that having so many cousins so close in age will be great fun - now if we can just get you guys close in distance, that would be even better!
Alright!!! Girls are the best.
Congrats!
Post a Comment