Monday, January 21, 2008
Entrepeneur in progress...
I've finally and officially become a home interiors decorating consultant! It's super awesome and I'm super excited about it. The family members that live out here were nice enough to humor me with my first party! I felt that I needed a practice run so I hope they didn't mind. It's been fun shopping a little bit more for my home to make it feel like my own. I would love to help anyone interested in decorating their home. Of course, it's difficult for me to share my "professional" opinion living out of state from many of you, but if you see something you like, I would love to order it for you! I do have a website so it's easy to shop the catalog. Go to http://homeinteriors.com/leahbassett. It's "totally wicked!" (-The Incredibles). Thanks for humoring me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool! I have a friend who used to be a "Home Interiors" consultant - I thought it was just a "southern thing." Good luck with this venture. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment