The snow has been insane here this year, but I'm glad because it brought my sister and her family out to visit! We got a text the day before they left that they were coming and wondered if they could stay with us one night. Ummmm...OF COURSE! We always love having family stay with us. It was a great day full of snow, snow, and more snow!
Da Boyz got into igloo building first
Off to a sledding hill they go!
I didn't get as many pix of the Petersen's I would have liked, but I guess that had something to do with trying to shoot with 2 cameras. Hope I got you some good ones Chelle!
Later that evening, the Horner's arrived and we enjoyed some delicious Cafe Rio. Yum yum! Once again, I'm sad to say I left the camera on the shelf while we enjoyed some quality family time together. Me lovey me family!
But guess what? We got to see the Horner's again on New Year's Eve. We threw together our own mini party complete with delicious eats and celebratory fun.
Aunt Terri found a perfect fit for Cooper's first New Year's party.
One last cousin pile before we said goodnight. We love our Livi!
We called it a night pretty early. I am definitely NOT a night owl especially when I have a new baby. But it was fun to have an excuse for a party!
Friday, February 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had some good cousin fun with da boyz & the Horners...glad you escaped without "broken bones"...yikes! Happy New Year!
Family fun......alas we have no family come to visit for a long long time.
Post a Comment