Monday, April 16, 2012

Coming soon...

13 weeks down + 166 heartbeats per second + October 23, 2012 = Baby #3!

Yeah! We are expecting! Unfortunately, we did not get an ultrasound yet, but not long until we do and find out the gender! I did get to hear the babies heartbeat and that was comforting for now. I would have loved to see the little peanut. We'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Adria said...

Congrats, Leah!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope your pregnancy is going well :o)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Maybe this little Bassett Babe will be a birthday present for cousin Cori, or cousin Ethan & Aunt Cindi...they all have bdays around then, too.

Rebecca said...

Ahhh! Congratulations! I predict another adorable girl!

Michelle said...

Yahoo, Leah!!! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to find out what you're having! :). Hope you are feeling ok.

Ross said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Gpa Paul said...

Yeah again and again. Baby Bassets!!!!!!!