To add to the celebration, we participated in other traditional Easter festivities. Our HOA put on a big easter egg hunt for the residents so we just drove right over to the next neighborhood to fill our baskets with goodies.
Lexi was quite meticulous about which ones to take.
Counting eggs and checking out our loot
Finale! Easter cookies! Yum!
Our Easter princesses all dolled up for church...and I mean princesses. All they wanted to do was twirl in these precious dresses.
Our Easter princesses all dolled up for church...and I mean princesses. All they wanted to do was twirl in these precious dresses.
We finished with dying easter eggs.
It was a simple, relaxing, and very enjoyable Easter. Oh and the girls did get a visit from the Easter bunny...we just took video instead of photo. My bad...is it cliche to blame the pregnant brain?
5 comments:
Oh! They are aDORable in their easter dresses. What a cute sweet little pair of sisters!!
They look so sweet all dolled up for church!
And you are the only person I know who wears rubber gloves to dye eggs. Good idea!
I know it's looks awesome :) I bought some die that you are supposed to use to make speckled eggs and Rick handled it before me which stained his hands! So I busted out them gloves.
Cute Easter duds - they look so grown up! Love that your HOA does that egg hunt & it looks like they are so EGG-cited to color their eggs, too! Love it!
Such cuties. Happy Easter. Sure miss them
Post a Comment