Gramma Lynda came for a visit because of a nephew's wedding, but we got to have her the whole weekend. So we invited Grandma & Grandpa Lyman, Aunt Leslie, and cousin Jake & family to join us for another trip through the gardens. Of course, we didn't see everything the first time. We were able to see the "Follow His Light" exhibit which was amazing! I remembered seeing this exhibit in California some time ago, but I loved sharing it with the girlies. I love that they recognize Christ.
Of course, we have to stop to feed the fish. This is usually their favorite part.
"Follow His Light" Exhibit
A little excitement was aroused when we discovered a garden snake. I love that the girls trust their daddy to know that he wouldn't put them in harm's way. After the initial thought of "snake", they were excited he was safe to hold. Me? Not interested in the least!!
And what's more fun about being a kid but rolling down a big ol' hill?
Last stop...checkin' out the man-made waterfall from above. With the number of times we've been here, I have never seen these holes!
2 comments:
Always a fun place with so many adventures. Nice to have it close. Fun pics.
LOVE Thanksgiving Point - beautiful colorful flowers! The snake...I don't love so much?
Post a Comment