Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby sister's baby shower

I know Terri is in the middle of adjusting between states so I thought I would post some of the pictures I took of her baby shower. It was such a great turn-out. We had brunch hor d'oeuvres, fun games and Terri got so spoiled! She's going to be such a cute mommy. Some of the family may remember the Ybarra's and Ferg's. Also, Ben's family, Terri's hair school friends and Apx friends, and Brown cousins came. We love being girls!


5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Sounds like you were the perfect hostess to the perfect party. Good job!

The Holyoaks said...

you guys look hot

The McGraths said...

How fun, I didn't get a chance to send my gift but I'll get it to her. Thanks for including me. Looks like you had a fun time.

Vanessa said...

You did such a great job on the shower, I am sorry I had to leave so soon, I need to stock my diaper bag better :)

Dacia said...

Wish we were in Utah to have enjoyed this with you, thank goodness for blogs!