Sunday, February 10, 2008
Another post...I had to share my curiosity
So curiosity may not have killed this cat, but it sure did make her think. It's very interesting to see a profile of my growing belly because I have been putting it off for fear of what I really look like. There is just something about seeing the changes that occur during pregnancy... I decided I was tired of listening to other's opinions and find out for myself. It's not my favorite picture, but now all of you get to discover it with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Great picture! You seriously look fantastic... with my wife having just been there I can practically hear you say "I don't feel fantastic.", but at least you look great!!!
Cute little baby bump goin on there!
I think you look cute. I've just decided to embrace my massive growing bump. I figure there's not a lot I can do about it, so I might as well enjoy people telling me I look cute (eventhough I disagree). I mean it's the only time I'll be "fat" and "cute", right?
I don't get how you could possibly be afraid to see your profile but obviuosly those were very irrational fears. You look amazing! Instead of being jealous I'm just happy for Adia since she has your genes.
Too Cute! How sad that you are a week ahead of me and my belly is twice the size of yours!
You Honestly look great, all baby! lucky girl....I am still afraid to post a picture of my belly, I will eventually before I get any bigger. Austin is so funny...he was o nmy lap and saw the picture of us and said, "you (which is what he calls himself).and mommy, look look daddy." That was super sweet of you to do that for Terry...what a great sister. Let me know when your shower is.
You look fabulous! And I was having fun checking out your house, the tiny bit I could see in the background! We want you back to Indiana:(
Post a Comment