Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Post reunion

Our family reunions were back to back this year so we were able to stay at the Riverhouse a few days after the Midcart reunion.  We took advantage of some hiking.  It is so pretty where my parent's live.  I don't know why I didn't think to take these opportunities before!  Gma & Gpa, the Horner's, and Aunt Coley all came with us on a river hike.  We grabbed some snuggle time and found some interesting rock formations.


























I love this pic.  Lexi loves Grampa.






















Rick and I stole a little hiking time together since my parent's talked up some hikes they've been doing.  Love my hubby.























The girls helped Gramma in the garden.  That's a good lookin' melon!






















We met up with the Petersen's at the Folsom Zoo and later got some swim time (and sun time) in at their pool.


























Cooper likes to be out of his stroller!  It was fun to see him take his first steps on this trip.
























Ethan is always so good with kids.  Although it's hard to tell, Cooper didn't mind hangin' with him.






















A trip to California isn't complete without a run to BJ's Brewery.  I guess we wore the girl's out.


2 comments:

Gpa Paul said...

And Gpa loves Lexi. and all of them

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You & I are about the same place in our journaling, just finishing July & ready to move into August! Ha! "Just keep blogging, just keep blogging, just keep blogging, blogging, blogging!" :) PS - I stole some of these pix.