Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 1 Reunion

The ACTUAL reunion begins.  Uncle Ty and Aunt Christi organized a relay race for each kid to complete individually.  


Gramma Jenny didn't mind being the final "obstacle".















The rest of the day was organized games for the kids to earn tickets and later exchange them for prizes.




































Once the ticketed games died down, the kids enjoyed the rest of what the Riverhouse has to offer and just hanging with their cousins.




















Cooper is happy hanging by himself, but did take some time to hang with some cousins.
















Oh I could squish this boy all day!






















After dinner, we had a talent show.  Keira and cousin Penelope put together an impressive routine with some gymnastics and hula hoops.  As far as I know, they coreographed it all by themselves.  

You rarely saw these girls apart the whole reunion.

















I asked Lexi if she wanted to sing a song since she spends much of her time writing her own songs...















And there is the gist of Day 1.  Yep, that was 1 day.  Not sure I did it justice.

2 comments:

Gpa Paul said...

you really captured the fun! I love the reunions.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Love, love, love!