Helping Mommy take down Christmas decorations. Lexi was so happy when I brought this snowman down. He was sitting up very high all of December. I love how much she loves this cute guy.
Tickle/wrestle/giggle time...take your pick.
This is no illusion. We had a picnic lunch at the park in January!!
Oh how I love the little things in life...
4 comments:
Ah looks like you have been having fun! Can't believe this crazy Utah weather!
Cute little girlies!
Kids like the outdoors in Winter. Maybe you should live in California :)
your girls are too cute!! I am seriously like years behind in reading blogs and keeping up with my own!! Glad to see that life is good for you guys! Jamie and Mike said that they went out with you guys, so fun :) hope that the new job is going great at that you are enjoying your summers at HOME (WE SURE ARE :)
Take care-
Brittany Jones (&Courtney ;)
Post a Comment