Monday, November 14, 2011

A little of this, a little of that

November is shaping up to be a fun month. A few things we've been up to:

The Living Planet Aquarium - Gramma Judy came down for a visit while Daddy went on a scouting campout. Since she always comes to help around the house and with the kiddos, we thought we'd take her out and do something fun! So the aquarium was the vote.

Lexi absolutely loved the sting rays. She got to touch their fins several times. Keira didn't want anything to do with them. She just splashed the water around.


Mommy/Daughter date: We went to see the new Puss N Boots movie. We both thought it was pretty funny :)


I've never seen a chocolate covered marshmallow lollipop before. A sweet treat for the sweet girl.

Keira has a very creative mind. You know we go to Costco too much when your kids pretend their "friends" are going to Costco. That's where they are headed in this picture.

She also loves to organize her animals in other ways. I think her "friends" are going to school in this picture.

We had a yucky Saturday with more snow and wind than anyone ever likes! So...we stayed inside and I baked my little heart out! These chocolate pomegranate cookies are probably one of our favorites now (found on one of my fav blogs). OMG! You have got to try these! Also, healthified zucchini bread and eggplant parmigiana. First time having and making eggplant anything. We had the eggplant with marinara sauce on sourdough bread. Yummy to my tummy!

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

WOW! Keira sure has a lot of friends! Looks like she got that "organization" gene that tends to run in this family. :) Cute!

Kelly said...

Oohhh I saw those cookies. Maybe I should try them. I have found lots of eggplant recipes but haven't tried any yet. I'm excited for Thursday (Andy is not so excited about what the movie is but is excited for the date haha)

Gpa Paul said...

Making me hungry. Lookin forward to seein the cuties soon