Thursday, August 25, 2011

Milestones

Lexi
2 years old
Height: 35 1/2"
Weight: 26.2 lbs
Favorite color: purple
Favorite movie: "Coraline"
Favorite toys: dogs, babies. dress-ups

Lexi has graduated to her "big girl bed". Since she is now potty-trained, we are working towards staying dry at night. I have no more babies in my house...for now. Sad day :(
Keira
3 years old
Height: 40 3/4"
Weight: 35.2 lbs
Favorite color: pink
Favorite movie: today it's "Beauty and the Beast"
Favorite toys: barbies, princesses, dress-ups

Keira has started preschool! She loves it and was the special helper the 2nd day of school. Lucky girl!

5 comments:

Middleton Family said...

The girls look so BEAUTIFUL - ust like mamma! At least you know you will have more babies in the future. Enjoy the big girls while they can have your full attention!

Gpa Paul said...

Cuties and fun fun pictures. No more babies "yet".

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You're a busy blogger! I love it!

love, lowry said...

Your girls are the cutest!

Whitney said...

You have the cutest little girls! I totally need to do this... I would hate to forget :)