Thursday, August 18, 2011

Block Party

Our neighborhood has been doing block parties for a couple years, but since we haven't ever been here in the summer, we had no idea about them. Lucky us! We got to go this year! We were especially excited when we heard the fire department was coming! Keira and Lexi got to learn about fire trucks and actually walk through one. It was fun to socialize and get to know our neighbors and friends better.


1 comment:

Middleton Family said...

Seriously Leah, you are the cutest mom. I love that you skip taking pictures to be part of the fun, i love that you enjoy your kids so much and I LOVE how GORGEOUS you look in EVERY picture and that i know my girls have that DNA.

Okay, off to soccer games I go. Oh and Congrats to Rick on the new job! Of course, we know he will do great but we hope he enjoys it as well. :)