Monday, May 23, 2011

Pinkalicious Keira

Keira's birthday is coming up and this is the invite my sister designed for me. I can't believe she's going to be 3 on Sunday!


Thanks Cindi! You're the best! It turned out exactly like I wanted.

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

So cute! I'm sorry I never emailed you back. But it's a good thing because I don't think I could top that!

(P.S. Are you sure you want your address on here?)

Bassetts said...

Talk about spacey! Thanks Jill. I was in too big of a hurry. Thank goodness someone is observant!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So "precia-licious!" Hope it's a spectacular birthday for our little Keira-bug!

The Horners said...

We can't wait! Got Keira's present today :) Liv has been talking about her own birthday for weeks now and NOW that we got Keira's gift that's all she's been talking about. "I'ma go to Keira's house for ber-day party!"

Whitney said...

So cute! Cant believe she is 3 already...

Gpa Paul said...

So you!! Love you