College basketball has taken a front seat in the entertainment around here, but we've been having our own "March Madness"! It's been in the best way possible. Fun, Fun, FUN!! The weather has been getting warmer so we have been anxious to get out before we take off for the summer.
The Dinosaur Museum with our neighbors, Stephanie, Brooklynn, Trey, and baby Lukey


Jump On It twice in 1 week! (Unfortunately, the first time we went I didn't have my camera.) The second time we went it was St. Patty's Day. We started the day at the local indoor pool and finished it up with non-stop jumping and frozen custard. Yum! It cracks me up that the first thing they want to do is ride these horses instead of jump.

Both my girls LOVE animals...and, in fact, I think LOVE is an understatement! Lexi was smiling the whole time! She couldn't get enough of petting, feeding, and chasing everything in sight. Keira wasn't as interested as usual (she wanted to pick up sticks and run, run, run), but she was just like Lexi at this age. I love seeing the world through my kid's eyes.



Keira loved the horses. She went running when she spotted them.


Yeah for the madness!!
4 comments:
Your girls are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love the picture when I can see both of their faces clearly next to each other. IT always takes me a while to figure out who I am looking at when they aren't side by side. Love it!
Your girls are getting so big! They are gonna be heart-breakers for sure. So cute.
Jump On It and Wheeler Farm are some of our favorite places to visit. March Madness is something that we don't even talk about over here, I forget sometimes. Looks like you guys are getting to enjoy UT and I'm glad because you're always gone when the weather is nice!
Agree with Amy, the girls are looking more and more alike all the time. Cuties.
Post a Comment