We met in San Jose, California in the spring of 2004. Our dating days were spent sharing our love of the outdoors and watersports on Anderson Lake. It wasn't long before we moved to Utah for summer school only to find that no one else would ever make either of us happier. Dating turned to engagement and on December 29, 2004, we were sealed in the Oakland California LDS temple for time and eternity. They say "Happiness is being married to your best friend". We second that!
7 comments:
turn around, turn around, turn around and they are grown. So
Cute
YAY! She's so stinkin cute! She doesn't look apprehensive anymore, she looks determined...I love it!
So cute! I love when they start walking!!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big she looks.
No freaking way! That reminds me of when Brig started walking! Wow they are getting so big and holy crap our girls look so much alike!
Can't believe she is walking! Wow.
wow - do you have the cutest girls - what a couple of dolls - good job on the walking Lexi!!!
Post a Comment