Keira is a 2 year old. I can't believe it! She's such a great girl and we feel lucky to have such a fun, crazy kid in our little family.
Favorite song: Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, I am a Child of God, and I love to see the Temple (in that order)
Favorite activity: "swimmin", the park or "slide", "swing", and "SHOPPING!"
Favorite T.V. show: Curious George
Favorite movie: Peter Pan, Mulan
Favorite toy: Baby doll and stroller
Here are some of the festivities we had to celebrate such a cutie tootie:
Day 1
Birthday lunch with Ronald McDonald
Free ice cream for dessert - gotta love those kid-size cones!
Of course Sissy was invited
This was our attempt at getting me with my birthday girl. Thanks Sandra for your help!
We also took a trip to the pool later that afternoon because if you know Keira, you know she LOVES water! It's fun to take her, but very hard to get her away from it. I love my water baby!
Day 2
The Memphis Zoo (and Daddy got to come!)
She discovered how much fun hanging and swinging from the stroller is
Of course, we had to stop at the park in the zoo :)
"Monkeys!" Of course, this is Keira's favorite stop in the whole zoo.
"Please Mom!"
Festivities: Sticker butterflies that stick next to Curious George, Cake and Ice cream, and Presents! I think her favorite was the bubble machine we got her that makes 5,000 bubbles a minute!
The birthday girl...I promise she was smiling the whole time, just not when I had the camera pointed at her. I think she is directly related to my sister-in-law Amy :)
I do need to give myself a little credit for the apron I made for her. It's my favorite present that we got her :) It was super fun to make.
8 comments:
The last picture with the apron she looks so stinkin cute and old! I like her new hair. When did you do that? Happy late birthday pretty girl!
So fun! Happy Birthday Keira!!!
She looks so old, I forgot I cut her hair off too! So sad we couldn't be there to celebrate the girls together! Happy Birthday Keira!
I love the Curious George party! Such a unique little girl.
I can't believe how big your girls are now, they are so cute. I love your hair, it makes me want to chop off all of mine! hope you are having fun in miss.
Was so fun to see you guys & play with the girls - miss them already. Are you sure you don't want to come to Cali to visit? We aren't nearly as hot & muggy as MS!
Love the apron!! So cute!
Happy birthday! I love 2! And I love her hair. So cute.
Post a Comment