I have been talking about cutting my hair for months and promised my sister Terri that if and when I ever did it, she could do it for me. Well, since I was losing her to Utah (she and her family were with us for a short time in Mississippi) and I didn't want to wait until September to cut it, she chopped it for me before she headed home. Hallelujah! I can't tell you how much I hated hair after only a few days in the South. There was absolutely nothing I could do with it and I mean NOTHING! Thank you so much Terri! You have no idea what a relief this has been. Love you tons!
Before
After
10 comments:
Wow! But no pic of the front? So pretty.
yeah where's the pic of the front? Love the rest though, very cute! she did a very good job
Looks so cute! Your hair color looks so shiny and pretty too!
I want to see the front too! So cute! This is my favorite cut on you. You totally pull it off. Way sassy!
Well, I've seen the front and it looks great! But don't you love how it took me half a day to realiaze that you cut it? I love this cut on you, too.
I hope it's still working out! I didn't stay long enough to see it one you! Hopefully it's what you wanted! So glad it's healthy and new! I love it!
wo! you are one hot mama! i have to agree with the too-bad-there's-no-front-view comments, though! and i had no idea you were in mississippi!
Did she botch the frotn or something!
Oh and I'm so bummed you showed this right now... I'm trying to grow my hair out for the first time in SO LONG and I HATE the phase it is in. Looking at your beautiful/low maintenence cut is killing me.
I love it, It looks really good!!
You look darling! But then you always do. . .
Post a Comment