Monday, February 22, 2010

Who is who?

I have had a lot of people tell me how much Keira and Lexi look alike. Do you know who is who?

These were taken in the 1st month of life.

Now do you think they look alike? This is about 6 months of age for them both.


Sadly, I noticed that Keira didn't smile as much as Lexi does at this age. But, Keira certainly makes up for it now. I wonder what Lexi will be like a year from now...one day at a time...

(If you haven't guessed or looked ahead to cheat, both sets of pictures start with Keira then Lexi - I just kept them in order of age.)

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh your cookie decorating looks amazing! Please count us in again for next year.... We will keep our fingers crossed that we will be healthy:) also Kiara and Lexie do look almost identical! So crazy:)

rad6 said...

wooo hooo for me, I guessed both!!! :) And I am far away!
They are both so stinkin cute!

The Horners said...

Sinchy.... In knew both! Lexi does smile a lot more but it's ok because they are both so cute!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I think it's funny that Lexi has bows on in both pix & Keira doesn't. Remembering how Keira would yank them out of her hair as fast as you could put them in!

Middleton said...

Both are gorgeous that's all I know. But how could they not be with you for a mom???

Anonymous said...

I'm so good. I totally knew it was Keira first and then Lexi. Your adorable family never fails to make me smile!!

Gpa Paul said...

I was pretty sure Keira was first on both but your comparison is right on. They look amazingly alike. Beautiful babies.

karen garner said...

can't wait to see you in just a little over a month --- how awesome that you're opening your home to all us crazy people!! Miss you guys so much :~) cute and precious and way adorable pictures!! Keira and Lexi are growing so fast and they look so pretty!!

Rebecca said...

Wow, they really do look so similar! Such cuties!