Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bahama Mama and Papa

We didn't have much time to settle in before we were off again. We took advantage of a cruise to the Bahamas through Apx. It was such a blast. The ports of call included Nassau, Cococay, and Key West. Our favorites were the waterslides at the Atlantis Resort on Nassau and scuba diving in Cococay. Of course, we loved playing volleyball on the beach and dodge ball tournaments on the ship.

Here is how we got to the waterslides. It was through an actual tunnel under water. It was cool to see the different sea life.
The girls
The boys...I'm thinking this could be a new ad for summer sales.
Before the dive on Cococay - we saw a few manta ray (probably about 6 foot wing span), turtle, and a lion fish. Plus, a lot more colorful fish that were beautiful. I love to scuba dive!
Key West - a stop for ice cream after a couple of hours at the beach.

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Fun! Dad & I have been to th Atlantis - pretty cool, huh? That's quite the group - looks like you had a blast.

Rochelle said...

Totally should use that pic for an ad. I agree. Looks like a fun group.