...never had such devoted sisters." Keira's going to have a little sister! I realize I'm about 2 weeks late in announcing. Sorry to panick any of you :) We're so excited to have 2 little girls so close in age. We hope they become best friends! Sisters are the best!
9 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations!! :)
How awesome!! It seems to be the year for girls..everyone I know that is pregnant is having a girl:) Congrats!!
i agree!
That is SO great. I'm way excited for you and Rick (and Keira).
Congrats again Leah and Rick. Its great to have a sister as a friend and a mentor. Plus girls rules anyways. Take care, and have fun. We love and miss you guys!!!
Oh how fun!!! Congrats... and do we have any names???
YAY! Little girls are so fun and cute.
Congratulations - such exciting news!
Hey Leah! I found your blog through Brittney - so fun to see your family on here! I'm so happy for you guys to be expecting a second baby girl. Congratulations! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment