So I had this awesome experience last time with Keira's 4 month pictures at Kiddie Kandids. I thought I would try one a little closer. Big mistake!! The photographer didn't have much of a personality so she didn't get Keira to smile much. I only ended up liking 2 of the pictures that came out. Bummer! It's amazing how customer service makes such a difference! Looks like I'll be heading back to the first location! Anyways, here's the cutie pie! (To the family: they'll be in the mail soon)

15 comments:
adorable!
what a cute dress! Chloe asked me a while ago what happened to my friend Leah, with the puppies? i told her where you lived and she said " well we'll have to go on an airplane to see her" haha i thought that was pretty funny
where are you guys going this summer?
Oh so cute!
She is adorable!!! How are you feeling?
She's so precious and TALL!! How's the pregnancy going?
CUUUUTE! Can't wait to see her soon.
She is so cute! I look the dress! Spring is here!! (or coming)
Cute little Keira! I like her dress! The first one is my favorite!
so grown up!
Oh my gosh I love the dress! She looks so grown up and her smile is soooo sweet!
Well, even if the other ones turned out bad, these ones are adorable! What a cute smile! And I love her dress!
Sooooo...am I gonna get one of these or should I just print one off of your blog? :)
Sorry Mama. We had visitors and a wedding this week. I'll send them this week :)
super cute, she is so big! miss her. I want to pinch her bum!
Post a Comment