It's hard to see, but these cliffs are somewhere around 30-40 feet high.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Unka Ty
My brother, Ty, came down this last weekend for General Conference so we got to spend some time with him. He had come for the blessing, but things were so crazy, I didn't feel like I got to see him. He watched the Saturday conference sessions with me while Rick went hunting and we took him for his first experience to "The Mayan". Dinner and entertainment in one. It's a fun restaurant that features a short diving show every 20-30 minutes for those who aren't familiar with it. Pretty fun. Thanks for hanging with us Ty!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They look like brothers with their glowing returned-missionary smiles. And how cool to watch a diving show while dining! I wanna come!
Cute baby brother...& cute new pix of Keira along the side of your blog! LOVE the one on her side with her toungue sticking out...that pretty much says it all, doesn't it?
So fun I love the Myan and I love that you went boating so fun! I miss the valley! The pictures of keira are so cute! she is getting so big!
Post a Comment