Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jab, cross, hook, right kick...


I now have 2 personal reasons to love Apx Alarm. Besides providing my husband a secure job, they sponsor the Throwdown Elite Training Center in Orem, UT. Because of this sponsorship and their relationship with this gym, they have paid for a one-year membership for all Apx employees. Lucky for me, I am considered an employee because I worked part of the summer in the office for Rick's team (as well as previous summers). So you know what I did? I signed up for a Muay Thai kickboxing class! Laugh all you want, but it is the most fun I have ever had working out (besides dancing...DUH!). My trainer/teacher rocks and I actually look forward to going everyday! One girl in the class told me she lost 60 lbs! Just you wait! I'll be ready to kick your buns in no time! Yeah right, but I'm going to enjoy the class anyways :)

Yes, of course I went with my signature color!! (If you can't tell, the gloves are purple.)

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Leah I totally want to go with you. You have to tell me the days that you go.

Middleton said...

So fun! Way to go Leah! In between Kenyon and Adison I actually took an intense kickboxing class (where I was twice the size of every other woman in the room) and although it was emotionally hard (due to being emberassed) I LOVED it! Keep it up hottie!

Gina Deceuster said...

Dang, girl! Hot stuff!!

Bassetts said...

I hope everyone knows that the girl at the top isn't me...

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Leah...you have to admit that she looks so much like you...I would just let people think it was me...but not you - you are so incredibly honest - afterall, you signed an "honesty pact!" :)

Wageman said...

AWESOME. I have taken classes for 7 years, and teach at a local martial arts studio. I love it and am in the best shape of my life!

Bassetts said...

It's just not right to take credit for looking that good. Someday...

The McGraths said...

glad you are enjoying your work out. I am not enjoying mine but am still pluggin along. I wish our gym had a fun class like this. all of our classes kick my butt so hard that it is embarassing to stand there weak and confused! hahaha!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

You look awesome! Looks like fun!