I was up with her once last night and apparently slept through the second time because I woke up to this faint crying and Rick wasn't in bed next to me. I only registered that for a second before I zonked out again. Then I woke up around 7:15 to feed her and Rick was sleeping on the couch. When she was ready to go down again half an hour later (she's been sleeping a ton - hopefully she'll get better sooner) I went back into the family room and Rick wasn't there. He's so quiet! Just moving from place to place without making any noise. What a wonderful husband I have. Poor guy is so worn out.
This is our bedroom's current status. It's going to be the last room to unpack. If you can't tell, that's 4 full suitcases (2 in the back, 2 in the front) untouched. We've still got a lot of unpacking to do.
4 comments:
Sick babies are the pits but I'd pick a sick baby over a sick husband anyday! hahaha! When Macy came to the hospital to meet Penny, she sneezed right in her face. Poor little Penny has had a cold ever since. Welcome to earth, baby sister!
You do have a wonderful husband! That is so sweet! I'm sorry you are sick that is not fun! Good luck with the un-packing!
I'm sorry that you are sick. That is yucky. One thing that I do when my kids is just cuddle with them all day and watch movies. It's great bonding time!
Hope y'all are feeling better - we are looking forward to our visit at the end of the month - can't wait to see how Keira has changed!
As for the flag? Walmart, Home Depot & Lowes usually have flags year round & most other places carry them around patriotic-type holidays.
Post a Comment