Friday, June 13, 2008

Babies!

Keira had her 2nd pediatrician appointment on Wednesday and she's growing so fast! At birth, she was 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long. At 2 weeks, she is 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2 inches long! Can you believe it? She's going to be so tall...I just know it. I still don't see any of me in her, but G'ma Jenny and I decided that she'll definitely be beautiful if she looks like her Aunt Elise. (Rick's younger sister that looks like him...she's beautiful.) I love being a Mom!

I'm so excited that Keira's going to have so many cousins her age. I'm a little late in announcing these, but most of my sisters have had their babies this year with one more to go!

Rochelle had Carson Troy Petersen on April 3



Amy had Kaden John Middleton on April 21



Keira Nicole on May 29



Terri had Olivia Lee Horner on May 31



Cindi had Lucie Lou McGrath on June 5



Jill is due August 31 with baby girl #2

(Picture coming soon)

This is the year of the babies in my family! So exciting!

6 comments:

The Horners said...

i want to squish them all!

The Holyoaks said...

how cute to see them all lined up like that! we can't wait to contribute!

Baguleys said...

cousins are so much fun!! how adorable is your baby! looks like you guys are having fun. hang in there once I got the first month over with i felt so much better.

Middleton said...

you took my idea... I actually sat down to do this the other day and then got distracted. I still might since I have friends who look at my blog. What a cute bunch of babies huh?

Rochelle said...

I'm so copying you. I was trying to figure out how to get pics of them all since some of my friends can't get into my siblings blogs. Did you just copy the pics off their blogs?

Bassetts said...

Yes, Chelle. I copied them directly from their blogs and saved them to my computer so I could attach them. I don't think you can paste them into a post that way. Can't wait to see Jill's baby girl in the line-up too!