Mother's Day has a new meaning this year as I approach the 3 week mark for my due date. I am especially grateful for all the mothers and mothers-to-be for their awesome examples in the most important role of this life. I see how much work it is, but know it's all worth it. Of course, I should emphasize the word "see" because I will soon experience for myself all the joys and challenges of motherhood. Today was another of those days that I find myself extra grateful for a wonderful and supportive spouse. I can't wait to see Rick holding baby Keira in his arms and see him in his role as a father. Happy Mother's Day! Know that you are thought of and loved.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mom's Day
Mother's Day has a new meaning this year as I approach the 3 week mark for my due date. I am especially grateful for all the mothers and mothers-to-be for their awesome examples in the most important role of this life. I see how much work it is, but know it's all worth it. Of course, I should emphasize the word "see" because I will soon experience for myself all the joys and challenges of motherhood. Today was another of those days that I find myself extra grateful for a wonderful and supportive spouse. I can't wait to see Rick holding baby Keira in his arms and see him in his role as a father. Happy Mother's Day! Know that you are thought of and loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I got your card yesterday - "woohoo! party @ Michaels!" Thanks for thinking of me & I'm glad your Mother's Day was a good one...she'll be here before you know it! :)
Thanks for the sweet message on mothers day! You made me smile! I hope you had a wonderful day as well and that you felt pampered on your first Mother's Day... yes being pregnant totally counts!
Hugs,
Amy
Happy Mothers day to you. How are you doing? It looks like you are doing well. I'm excited you are having a girl. They are so fun to dress up. However, watch your budget, girls clothes are my weakness, I can't help but buy all the cute stuff they have.
Janay (koutz) Hunt
I am dieing to see pictures of the baby!
Post a Comment