Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We made it!

We are now in New England! Rick drove 35 hours (what a good sport!) with the bare essentials in our little CR-V while I took a 5 hour plane ride 3 days after him. What a good hubby I have! Our apartments are so nice and it's already so beautiful here. I thought we might have the end of winter, but there is lots of green already! The weather is perfect too. I know...no one needs to remind me how humid it will get, but we've done it 3 summers before so I think we can do it again! I've already had my doctor's appointment for my 34 week check-up and am so comfortable with the change already. That doesn't mean I'm comfortable in any other way considering my belly is so big I can't see my feet when I look down :) We already love it here and can't wait to see what the ward is like. So many adventures await us!

7 comments:

The Horners said...

yahoo, party in ct!!! glad u guys made it there!

Perry Family said...

Hi Leah, don't know if you remember, but it's Mark Perry. I found your blog thru April's brothers...Long time no talk. Hows life?

The Marsden 6 said...

I too, like Mark am guilty of blog stalking. How are you? Congrats on the baby by the way. Our babies are due pretty close together. Check us out: www.themarsdenfamily.blogspot.com
-Annie Marsden (Clark)

Whitney said...

oh I am so gad everything is working out! Keep me in touch and let me know how your summer is going

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Yeah...you made it! That puts you that much closer to having that baby. Hurry up & wait, huh? :) Glad you made it safe...go get 'em "quatro!"

Court and Britt said...

Glad you guys made it safe and sound!! I didn't know that is where you were going this summer, very cool. Best of luck!! Especially with the baby.:)

Baguleys said...

Glad that you guys made it safely!! hope you have a great summer! Good luck with your sweet baby!