Saturday, April 12, 2008

There are bugs in the nursery!

I promised my Mom that I would post pictures of the nursery. How hard is it to pick up a camera, take pictures of a room and post them? Obviously very hard for me. So here is the nursery so far. Grandpa Paul (my dad) and Rick worked on the base colors and Grandma Lynda (Rick's mom) came in and painted the bugs. She is quite the artist! We should be getting a dresser next week so it's only the crib for now. A few things haven't been put on the wall yet either. There's still quite a bit to do. What do I do about all the bugs though?


15 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I'm so excited!!! Those are way cute! I hate being so far away that I can't just run over & look at them...thanks for posting them for me. Love you & your little lady bug!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE them! SO cute!

Middleton said...

So cute!!! I love it and I'm sure baby will too!

Vanessa said...

She did such a good job on the ladybugs!

Dacia said...

CUTE!!! I want to do Alyssa's room but still haven't been inspired - yours is great!!!

Baguleys said...

What a cute nursery!! Your baby will look so cute in her little ladybug room!!

Baguleys said...

oh and i need your email address to add you to my list because my blog is private

Whitney and Michael said...

LEAH!!! I love the nursery. i'm so glad i found your blog. i would be lying though if i didn't say that i wish i could have been there with all the girls :( hope everything is great and good luck getting out to your home for the summer :)

Whitney and Michael said...

oh here is ours, whitneyromneyfam.blogspot.com

Court and Britt said...

HELLO THERE!! This is Brittany & Courtney Jones, I saw your blog on Jamies and just had to take a look. You look SO cute pregnant, congrats on the baby girl, GIRLS are so much fun!! Looks like the cruise was fun, wish we could have been there!! If you want to see our blog email me at courtbritt@gmail.com so that I can send you the link!! I hope that you guys are doing great and have a good summer. Where are you going this summer?

Court and Britt said...

ps- your nursery is DARLING, love it!!

Court and Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wiseguys said...

Very cute. I thought you guys were gone! We're coming to Utah next week and if you're still around I KNOW Chris would want to see you (I would, too). He's so mad because he thinks all his friends are gone... so call me!

The Holyoaks said...

Something about this room really bugs me.

The McGraths said...

It turned out so cute!!! I love it. Are you on the east yet???