This is Amy...Congratulations! Kyle and I are soooooo happy for you and think you will be such a wonderful mom! Good luck with the first trimester. More cousins!!!
Nice belly....I mean blog! ;) I'm glad the news is out and we didn't have to keep it too ourselves too long! R & A are in a race for #15&16 and it looks like you & T are in a race for #16&17! We are in "baby heaven!" We are ecstatic! Hip-Hip-Hooray!
yay! how weird is it that we're having twiners? i still can't believe are babies will possibly be born on the same exact day! i just can't believe it!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! Congratulations. I think it was my pep talk on the beach! I'm so happy for you. I hope that you are feeling well. You're gonna look so cute pregnant!
Awesome picture... one problem though, the smile looks too genuine. From what I hear, you kinda have to fake the "I feel great" smile at that point... ;-)
We met in San Jose, California in the spring of 2004. Our dating days were spent sharing our love of the outdoors and watersports on Anderson Lake. It wasn't long before we moved to Utah for summer school only to find that no one else would ever make either of us happier. Dating turned to engagement and on December 29, 2004, we were sealed in the Oakland California LDS temple for time and eternity. They say "Happiness is being married to your best friend". We second that!
9 comments:
OH MY GOSH! CONGRATS!!!!!!! We are so stinking excited for you guys! Yeah for babies!
This is Amy...Congratulations! Kyle and I are soooooo happy for you and think you will be such a wonderful mom! Good luck with the first trimester. More cousins!!!
Nice belly....I mean blog! ;) I'm glad the news is out and we didn't have to keep it too ourselves too long! R & A are in a race for #15&16 and it looks like you & T are in a race for #16&17! We are in "baby heaven!" We are ecstatic! Hip-Hip-Hooray!
I just noticed your wall, too - it looks great! You guys did a great job.
yay! how weird is it that we're having twiners? i still can't believe are babies will possibly be born on the same exact day! i just can't believe it!!!!!!!!!
You gonna be a cute pregnant Lady. I hope your not that big "yet". The DAD
Yeah!!! Congratulations. I think it was my pep talk on the beach! I'm so happy for you. I hope that you are feeling well. You're gonna look so cute pregnant!
You look hot!!! CONGRATS!!! It had to be the influence of the great water in Indiana that did it! SO FUN!!!
Awesome picture... one problem though, the smile looks too genuine. From what I hear, you kinda have to fake the "I feel great" smile at that point... ;-)
Congratulation!!!
Post a Comment