Sunday, October 14, 2007

Surfin' USA


I just got an email with new pictures from Judy-mom which was from Monique Robbins (married to Steve) so I had to brag about the cool new tricks Rick learned from Steve. They invited us on their boat a few weeks back and Steve taught Rick how to surf behind the boat! I had never heard of that, but Rick really enjoyed learning a new outdoor skill. He can't get enough of those outdoors! This was also on Utah Lake. It was my first experience on it and it's definitely how everyone describes it.


2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I'm sorry, Utah Lake is soooo ugly! I remember when I was at BYU and we went boating one day, I was afraid to get in that water!!! However; surf's up Rick! You can teach "old dogs new tricks!"

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I like your "baby ticker" - CUTE!