My March has already started out super fun! One of my BFF's turned 30 and her family certainly knows how to throw a party! Oh and it was a surprise party at that. The theme was "Stephanie is roaring out of the 20's and rollin' into her 30's" so we were invited to wear 1920's apparel. I think the only way I pulled it off was some help from my friend Jessica. She styled my hair for me which seemed to pull the whole look together. What a blast!
And, of course, the birthday girl! I would never survive without this gem of a friend. Love you Steph!
Monday, March 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are looking so good! Coop is a doll. As are your girls!
You are so "Art Deco". Sounds like fun
Great finger wave action in that do! Cute theme! It's wierd to see you with a bald baby. (Coop's see through hair looks red?)
What a fun party!
Post a Comment