Monday, December 24, 2012

Cooper's Blessing Day

A name and a blessing: Cooper Lyman Bassett.  I couldn't have asked for a better day.  Cooper was a perfect angel during his blessing so I could listen to every word.  I'll admit I was stressed because we don't have a great track record for quiet babies during blessings.  I felt extra blessed when he didn't make a peep and slept through the entire rest of sacrament meeting! 

We invited our family members to join us afterwards for waffles and to celebrate such a special day.  Some of us walked home.
 My dad taking on the waffle making.
Thanks to my amazing sister we squeezed in a family photo shoot.  Christmas cards? Check!

























And the man of the hour...



3 comments:

Gpa Paul said...

Thanks for letting us join. What a nice day

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So happy to be a part of Cooper's special day!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful pictures Leah!