Tuesday, July 10, 2012

June wrap-up

We stayed pretty darn busy this month so I thought it would be easier just to consolidate just a few highlights...especially since it's basically the middle of July!!

Cowabunga Bay waterpark...our favorite!  Keira can go down all the slides by herself and she didn't hesitate!  Lexi wanted to, also, but she needs to grow a few more inches to be tall enough.


He's got a need for speed!














FHE at Thanksgiving Point and Thanksgiving Point Gardens - Bug Hunts and Pirate Cove
























Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh matey!

















Our own personal Zoo - Rick took on this project when we had to move all of the stuffed animals out of the baby boy's room and into the girl's room.  He did awesome!  We discovered a couple extra creatures in the mix...




4 comments:

Wiseguys said...

you guys are so cute! I miss you! I'm so excited that you are having a boy! Such a fun addition. I'm sure Rick is thrilled to get some more testosterone in the house. Although, you do have the cutest girls ever. I'm thinking a few years down the road we need to introduce Jaxon and Keira...

Gpa Paul said...

You guys always do such fun stuff. The girls are growing up to be adrenaline junkies.

Michelle said...

Haha, these girly girls need a brother!! :) so excited for you! Looks like we're a week behind you so maybe we'll both get a spooky surprise on the same day! :) hope you're feeling ok.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Love that last picture! Cute little "ZOO" for the stuffed animals! Cute little girls!