Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point - pony rides, feeding animals, playing in country-time houses, and a hay ride. What fun!!
Since
we spent a lot of time at home, I wanted to keep the creative outlets
coming so we decorated cupcakes. What kid doesn't love that?
Some extras in May...
Lexi helping Daddy with his chores
Me at 16 weeks...It's funny to see this now because I swear 2 days later, I doubled in size overnight!!
Mother's Day was wonderful. I got to relax the entire day which turned out perfect because I had so much energy the next day! Rick was nice enough to make a favorite childhood meal for me: fried chicken and mashed potatoes! And I say "nice enough" because it was a lot of work and A LOT of dishes :) I made my Nana's cheesecake for myself the night before because I REALLY wanted it and I've been dying for an excuse to make it. Probably my favorite part of the day, besides the yummy food, was watching my girls play "mommy".
Next up: Keira's Birthday!!
2 comments:
Is it weird that I can't tell your girls apart in any of these pictures? I'm so confused. They look exactly the same to me.
Your 16 week picture looks like me at 6 weeks. Seriously, I exploded this time around! I was enormous by 16 weeks but then again, I am breeding beasts.
Everyone looks so pretty and grown up. Even Rick. I can't believe I won't get to see you guys this summer. Tears.
Love you!
Yay! New pix!!!
I'm so glad Keira has made it through the worst part like a champ & is healing so well.
Thanksgiving Point is awesome...wish we had something like it here.
Post a Comment