I love how kids can become instant best friends. This is the first day they hung out. We just relaxed in the backyard and played in the sun. Madison, Keira, Lexi, and Jaxon is the one wearing the "helmet". Funny thing is, K&L both wear those buckets on their heads, too. Love it.
We started our 4th of July celebration at our first Stadium of Fire ever! Brad Paisley was great, but my favorite part was the awesome fireworks show! Thanks Wise's! Loved it!
On the 4th of July we went to another parade, which I realized quickly, was almost exactly like the one we had seen a week before. Of course, this time we were with friends :) There were some added floats and such so the kids still loved it. This was after the parade madness.
A day at the lake is always a must so we headed up to Eden to borrow Gramma Judy and Grampa Steve's boat for one day. It rained on and off, but the girls love going FAST. Keira loved sitting in the front of the boat to get the blunt of the rain. She is fearless!
4 comments:
Have I ever told you what a CUTE family you have??? Love the pics!
Oh and just by that one picture I can tell that I would really like Sarah too!
ooooh! I miss you guys already. We will find a way to see you soon! We had so much fun with you guys!!!
(also, thanks for mailing me my watch! I missed it almost as much as we miss you guys)
also thanks for posting that really weird picture of me :) I'm always glad when my crazy moments are captured for eternity :)
Post a Comment