Friday, April 15, 2011

GNO

With the man out of the house for now, we have taken advantage of our GNO's aka Girls Nights Out. I love hangin' with my girls! They are pretty easy to shop with if I can break it up with some fun too (probably more like bribery, but still fun). I had some returns to do which took some time so I took the girls to a playplace. My favorite is Carl's Jr/Green Burrito because it has play structures for toddlers AND kids so it's catered to both of my girls ages at this point. After dinner, I had to make a short grocery stop at Walmart so I bribed them with ice cream at McD's which kept them happy the ENTIRE TIME! Am I the coolest mom or what? Ha! Just kidding. But I had so much fun bonding with my girls. Yeah for shopping!

More returns and bribery at the mall the next day. I love that Utah is so family oriented everywhere we go! We played at the dino play area for a little while to get the wiggles out. Lexi was much happier riding the dino by herself, but I wanted one picture of their matchy shirts I found on clearance at Old Navy. They say "Puppy Love" if you can't read them and these girls LOVE these shirts. So cute!

3 comments:

The Horners said...

Love the matchy shirts! You're so patient to do things like this. I wish I had the energy. Plus with Olivia being the only one she always wants me to go down the slide with her.... pretty impossible these days!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Fun stuff - I could use a GNO.

Gpa Paul said...

Thats good, get them hooked on shopping and junk food at an early age. soounds like fun. See you very soon.